Ownership of Content
TAll content on the Website, including but not limited to design, text, graphics, articles, photographs, video, audio, organization, compilation, and the selection and arrangement of all of the foregoing (the “the Company Content”), is the proprietary property of the Company or a third party and protected by copyright. All rights reserved. None of the Company Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company's prior written permission. You may not republish the Company Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Any other use of the Company Content is strictly prohibited. All trademarks, logos, trade dress and service marks on the Website are trademarks of the Company or a third party and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company or the applicable third party.
License To Use Website
You acknowledge that you are 13 years of age or older. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to purchase anything on our Website.
When you register for an account on the Website, you will be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and other account information. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another user at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify the Company immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. Without limiting the foregoing, you are solely responsible for any and all use of your account. Your username and password are not transferable.
The Company may immediately, without prior notice, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your account and your use of and access to the Website, at our sole discretion, for any reason, whether with or without cause or warning, and without liability. In the event of termination of this Agreement, the Company may delete and/or store, in its discretion, data associated with your use of the Website. The Company may also change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of this Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content.
All pricing is subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to adjust the price of any product sold through the Website at any time in our sole discretion. In the event that a product is listed on the Website at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information, the Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, the Company shall make reasonable attempts to notify you and shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
The Website may periodically contain sweepstakes, contests or other promotions that require you to send material or information about yourself. Please note that sweepstakes, contests or promotions offered via the Website may be, and often are, governed by a separate set of rules that, in addition to describing such sweepstakes, contest or promotion, may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions, terms and conditions governing the use of material you submit, and disclosures about how your personal information may be used. it is your responsibility to read such rules to determine whether or not you want to and are eligible to participate, register and/or enter. By entering any such sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, you agree to comply with abide by such rules and the decisions of the sponsor(s) identified therein, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions:
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.frame-store.com by a person (a 'Referred Customer') who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referral Rewards. Referral Rewards are earned as the result of Qualified Referrals only.
- Reward Payments. Referral Rewards are payable in the increments detailed in the then applicable Refer-a-Friend promotion. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. FRAME’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in FRAME’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people.)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or 'spam' under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from FRAME’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. FRAME reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the FRAME Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. FRAME reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unused balance referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
Direct Mail Postcard Terms:
To redeem your offer, please enter your unique code into the promotional code box at checkout. Offer valid online only. Previous purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. May not be combined with any other offer or discount. Offer applicable only within the U.S.. Offer not valid on select styles or on third party product. Offer valid through 9/15/19 at 11:59PM EST.
Links To Other Websites And Information About Other Products And Services
Links found on this Website may let you leave our Website and go to sites operated by parties other than the Company. The linked sites are often not under the control of the Company and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site that are not owned and operated by the Company, or any changes or updates to such sites. Such links by this Website to sites maintained by third parties do not constitute an endorsement, guaranty, or warranty by the Company, or any of its affiliates, of any third party or their content, nor the existence of a partnership, joint venture, agency, or other relationship between the Company, or any of its affiliates, and any linked third party or their content. The Company does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and/or information of these and other third parties and/or their websites. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising from your breach of this Agreement and/or any activity under your account.
This Agreement shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be an appropriate state or federal court located in Los Angeles, California.
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this Website must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
THE PARTIES HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.